We help to develop the potential and the know-how of a manager, on the assumption that the coachee has all the resources to become an active player in his own change, provided that he wants to.
Together with the company, we build a supportive approach that concretely commits the teams to a common and shared vision that is in line with the teams’ development issues.
Together, we build training actions for managers and HR that address your challenges, and adopt a long-term process approach. We propose a made-to-measure solution to every one of your problems.
This is where we can step in to help you to facilitate the acceptance and adoption of a major change (projects, changes in organisations or activities, the sale or merger of activities, etc.) by mobilising everyone around a common objective and sharing the meaning.
« We have established a long-term partnership with KENSEO, and we work with both the recruitment and consulting teams. »
« We have called on KENSEO for our strategic recruitments for several years. And when I was offered the opportunity to be coached, KENSEO was the obvious choice. The few months of support I received were professionally decisive. It gave me the energy to change the game, raise awareness of false beliefs and overcome obstacles. To a great extent, I can thank the professionalism of my coach, his command of powerful tools, such as transactional analysis and, of course, his human approach for this success. »
Lyon & Paris
Discover our HR PROCESSES BY CLICKING ON THE ICONS
- Continuous improvement projects driven by the company’s employees
- Look-outs on every sector, activity and HR research
- Experiments with new approaches and new tools
Collaborative working modes
- Joint training sessions in the company
- Structured exchanges between experts for the same partners
- Feedback organised in collaboration with our customers
- A quality system based on satisfaction surveys with candidates and customers
- Preferred partners selected with care
- Transparent and structured internal and external feedback
- Actions with businesses, schools and NGOs...
- Change management projects that call on the synergy between our experts
- A broad vision of the challenges facing companies that allow us to fine-tune our practices
- A permanent progress process for long-term efficiency
- Systematic exchanges of practices between internal and external experts
- Expert recruiters specialised in the job market to support outplacement candidates
- Senior consultants experienced in coaching methods
- International recruitments of persons of multiple nationalities
- An international network of agencies
- A worldwide watch of HR research
- Innovative and interfaced information systems
- 2.0 approaches to sourcing: networks, communities, web tracking, co-opting, ...
- An approach focussed on the e-reputation
- Strong human values that are open to the outside world
- Project groups that bring together all the employees
- Strategies shared around seminars, plenary sessions and workshops