Our consultants are experienced in assessment practices and the detection of potential. We have a strong command of numerous assessment and evaluation processes, methodologies and tools, and we can offer a specific solution to our customers.
Our expertise is three-dimensional:
– Identification and construction of skills and aptitude reference frameworks and/or role-play exercises for assessments
– Command of the assessment tools and processes regarding:
- personality: Talent Q, Sosie, MBTI, Insights Discovery
- emotional intelligence: Talent Q, Bar-On
- cognitive aptitudes: Talent Q
- 360° assessment
– Managerial and leadership role-play exercises that are comparatively analysed by different consultants
In 2003, we started developing our experience in the support of managers, executives and experts for loyal customers and partners. We have built solid knowledge of the managerial and leadership reference frameworks.
We question, analyse and understand the interior, the history, the culture, the organisation and the project of the company in order to precisely identify the skills, behaviours and aptitudes that are expected or preferred in the enterprise.
We also bring an outsider’s view that enables the company to question itself in order to grow and to develop its people.
In business assessments, our expertise in recruitment also allows us to understand the company’s different activities, their interactions and how they fit together, in order to develop synergies and improve performance.
The assessment methods we propose are dynamic processes that engage, result in decisions and bring about promotions, integration and team staffing actions, but also mobilise the people involved.
Our assessment tools call on our skills in evaluation and coaching. Our coaching skills allow us to question and to precisely define the process of change in which the employee may, or may not, be, and to refine an employee’s path of development.
We share our assessments with the employees and the company in total transparency.