We help you to build the next steps of your career and to return to work more easily when your partner changes job or is transferred, or when you return from abroad.
We give you the time and the space to think about your projects for life, the tools and the training to communicate about them effectively and the impetus to implement them.
We help you to find and use the levers to develop and propose projects in line with your skills and aspirations, and in line with the needs of the company or the market.
We help you to play a decisive role in your own career when you can no longer meet the demands of your job, by defining projects in line with your skills and motivations, and with the expectations of the company or the market.
« KENSEO took part in a skills review on a manufacturing site, resulting in an individual geographical and professional mobility project. The support provided by the consultant was of the highest quality. He enabled the employee to define a project, to develop a network of professional contacts and to receive active guidance. The relationship between the agency and l’Oréal was fluid and constructive and helped the employee to develop a project. »
« We have worked with KENSEO several times in the last few years, in particular for international recruitments or the outplacement of executives. We appreciate the adaptability and flexibility of the company in general, and of its consultants, and the fact that they are close to us and listen carefully. In a word, we share the same demand for PRAGMATISM with KENSEO. »
Lyon & Paris
Discover our HR processes by clicking on the icons
- Continuous improvement projects driven by the company’s employees
- Look-outs on every sector, activity and HR research
- Experiments with new approaches and new tools
Collaborative working modes
- Joint training sessions in the company
- Structured exchanges between experts for the same partners
- Feedback organised in collaboration with our customers
- A quality system based on satisfaction surveys with candidates and customers
- Preferred partners selected with care
- Transparent and structured internal and external feedback
- Actions with businesses, schools and NGOs...
- Change management projects that call on the synergy between our experts
- A broad vision of the challenges facing companies that allow us to fine-tune our practices
- A permanent progress process for long-term efficiency
- Systematic exchanges of practices between internal and external experts
- Expert recruiters specialised in the job market to support outplacement candidates
- Senior consultants experienced in coaching methods
- International recruitments of persons of multiple nationalities
- An international network of agencies
- A worldwide watch of HR research
- Innovative and interfaced information systems
- 2.0 approaches to sourcing: networks, communities, web tracking, co-opting, ...
- An approach focussed on the e-reputation
- Strong human values that are open to the outside world
- Project groups that bring together all the employees
- Strategies shared around seminars, plenary sessions and workshops